We value your thoughts and appreciate your desire to submit a post to the CLA blog.
Here are the guidelines for you to follow in order for your submission to be considered. We will not be able to post any content that does not comply with these instructions.
Your article should be submitted via email to:
You are welcome to submit content appropriate to the following categories:
- Executive Leadership
- Resource Development
- Financial Management
- Board Governance
- Tax & Legal
- People Care & Management
- Marketing & Communications
- Internet & Technology
- The subject line should contain the category you are submitting to. However, we retain the right to place the article in the category where it may fit best.
- All submissions must contain a title, though we reserve the right to edit at the time of publication if necessary.
- Unless otherwise specified, your article must be submitted in the body of the email.
- Attach photography, but we reserve the right to use it or to select one from our own provider.
- All submissions should range between 350 – 750 words.
Submissions must contain your contact information including:
- website url
- organization name (if applicable)
- one sentence bio (name, position, where you work, name of website, or where you blog)
- url to a longer bio (if desired)
A few technical reminders:
Please fact check your submission prior to sending. You must also provide documentation to support information provided. In short, if your piece includes information that is not common knowledge or includes statistics, you must cite your sources. Please also remember to properly quote any sources or provide attribution where needed.
We welcome all submissions that are original works. If your post is selected we will notify and let you know when it is scheduled to appear.
Thank you for your contribution to higher thinking for greater Kingdom outcomes.