HIGHER THINKING BLOG
Christian Leadership Alliance Member Spotlight: Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Christian Leadership Alliance Founder’s Council Member:
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. has been serving the Church since its founding in 1927. While they are now a Fortune 500 company with over 25,000 employees and over 700 offices around the world, the Religious Practice at Gallagher is a connected group of professionals working together to bring specialized resources and expertise to managing the human, reputation and financial assets of their faith-based clients. As partners in stewardship they serve in the following ways:
- Alternative Risk Financing and Captives
- Affinity Programs
- Claims Administration & Advocacy (TPA)
- Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance (ERMC)
- Governance Practices, Performance and Leadership Development
- Health & Welfare Benefits and Wellness
- Human Resource Consulting
- Institutional Advisory (Investments, SRI) and Fiduciary Services
- International Mission & Travel
- Property, Casualty, Auto, Workers Compensation and Risk Management
- Retirement Funding Strategies
- Student Health & Risk
- Underwriting Programs for Faith-based Organizations
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.is comprised of thought leaders connecting the broader service community in finding new ways to innovate and collaborate. They are forming partnerships and seeking solution that help reclaim dollars for ministry long term.
It is also important to note, this is a company that is recognized across the world for its ethics and has a Chief Ethics Officer, with a Divinity Degree, as a corporate director (Tom Tropp). In 2017, they were recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Company by the Ethisphere Institute for the sixth consecutive year. This designation is awarded to companies that conduct business at the highest standards.
Christian Leadership Alliance encourages you to learn more about Arthur J. Gallagher & Co!
At The Outcomes Conference 2018, you will have a chance to attend a session led by Peter Persuitti, Managing Director, Religous Practice – Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. His workshop is on, Child Protection in the US and Abroad. He will be joined by these other experts:
- Greg Love, co-founder, Ministry Safe, Attorney, Love & Norris Attorneys – co-founder, Ministry Safe, Attorney, Love & Norris Attorneys
- H. Robert Showers, Esq., Owner, Simms Showers, LLP – Simms Showers, LLP
What is CLA?
Christian Leadership Alliance equips and unites leaders to transform the world for Christ. We seek to build the body of Christ by building the people Christ calls to leadership.