Tuesday, April 14, the first day of The Outcomes Conference: CLA Dallas 2015, leaders will begin early with devotions led by Jonathan Evans, Chaplain for the Dallas Cowboys. Next up is the first general session of the conference. Keynote speaker, David Kinnaman, the president and strategic leader of The Barna Group, will challenge leaders with current trends and how they can influence them in such a time as this.
The balance of the day features the annual Intensive Training Institute (ITI). The ITI learning experience consists of a 6-hour session filled with practical applications and an interactive exchange on issues that are relevant to leading Christ-centered organizations in today’s environment. Participants go deep on timely topics and must pre-register to secure their spot in the session they want. This year CLA has given you 21 reasons to attend!
The 2015 Intensive Training Institute
- Tim Elmore, Ph.D., President Growing Leaders
- Tara VanderSande, Staff Development Director Willow Creek Community Church
- Mark Siegrist, Director of Education Denver Rescue Mission
- Al Lopus, President Best Christian Workplaces Institute
- Derric Bakker, MBA, President Dickerson, Bakker & Associates
- Jeff Steggert, Organizational Effectiveness Consultant Chick-fil-A, Inc. Corporate
- Chad Carter, Senior Director, Human Resources The Gideons International
- Steve Maegdlin, CEO, Xperience362
- Nick Palmiotti, Client Director DO MORE GOOD / csk
- Trent Dunham, Sr. Vice President
- Rick Dunham, President
- Brad Davies, Vice President of Digital Services Dunham+Company
- Elisabeth Selzer, President/CEO Mentor Leadership Team
- William High, J.D., CEO
- Aimee Minnich, J.D., President/General Counsel National Christian Foundation, Heartland
- Stanley Carlson-Thies, Ph.D., President Institutional Religious Freedom Alliance
- Chelsea Langston, J.D., Learning Director Maryland Nonprofits
- Jeffrey Roberts, CPA, Director Nonprofit CFO Outsourcing
- Timothy Murphy, CPA, Principal CliftonLarsonAllen
- R. Scott Rodin, Ph.D, President Rodin Consulting, Inc.
- Kent Wilson, Ph.D., Executive Director and Coach Nonprofit Leadership Exchange and Director, CLA Leader2Leader Program
- Jason Caston, Internet Church Specialist The iChurch Method
- Ray Lyne, President Lifestyle Giving, Inc.
- Jerry Wear, President Great Commission Foundation of Campus Crusade for Christ
- J. Paul Fridenmaker, Principal Tandon Institute
- Atul Tandon, President Tandon Institute
- Carolyn B. Thompson, President Training Systems, Inc.
- Mark Tjernagel, CFO Cru
- Lindy Black, U.S. Associate Director The Navigators
- Eddie Broussard, Associate U.S. Director Field Ministries The Navigators
- Peter A. Persuitti, Managing Director, Religious Practice Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Nathan Adams, IV, Ph.D., J.D., Partner Holland & Knight LLP
- Matt Graham, Esq., Vice President of Operations Trak-1 Screening Intelligence
- Skip Garmo, Ph.D., CEO Mission to Children
- Rich Cason, Sr. Director of Digital Fundraising Feed the Children
- Kevin Atkinson, Director of eFunding The Navigators
- Dave Raley, Executive Vice President Masterworks
- Bryan Burchett, Director of Integrated Marketing Focus on the Family
- Michael Hare, Ph.D., Staff Chaplain Compassion International
After the ITI sessions wrap up, leaders enjoy a special evening event with Anthony Evans leading worship and Israel Gaither sharing a God-breathed message for the hour. The evening concludes with fellowship in the Exhibit Hall.
To participate in this full day equipping, register for the Academic Experience. And don’t forget, when Christian Leadership Alliance (CLA) members register four people at the same time, they earn a fifth registration FREE. Don’t miss this extraordinary leadership training event.