Today are the highlights from day two at 2014 CLA National Conference in Dallas. The theme of this year’s conference is Kingdom Outcomes.
Most Popular TWEETS via #CLA 2014
@BatlaG “The challenge for us is to lead Christians to care as much about this life as the next.” -Philip Yancey #CLA14
@trace360 Americans on avg send over 6 billion texts messages daily. 60% engage your website via mobile. Nonprofits be where donors are. #CLA14
- Our CEO forum kicked off with breakfast in the beautiful Union Station. Through the day, these amazing ministry leaders met, collaborated, heard from speakers, and shared ideas, all for the purpose of furthering the Kingdom.
- We had the privilege of having Michael Oh and Philip Yancey with us for this morning’s general session. Both gave challenging talks, encouraging leaders to live radically different lives and to live out the beauty of the Gospel in their ministries. All speakers have focused on encouraging leaders to break down things that divide them, live with integrity, and preach the Gospel — the true, counter cultural nature, not the institutionalized version of it — no matter what the cost.
- While workshops and academies continued, The Exhibit Hall was open throughout the day, giving leaders the chance to learn more about ministry partners and resources available to them. New to this year’s conference were the S3Labs, in-depth sessions with key sponsors and partners, giving CLA attendees the chance to dig deeper into ways their organization can grow.
- This evening, 33 Miles hosted a special acoustic concert in the Exhibit Hall while CLA attendees assembled World Vision hygiene kits to help provide needed supplies around the world.
- Attendees enjoyed a laid back evening, giving them a chance to mingle, network, enjoy meals together, and share ideas. Members of the CLA board and key sponsors collaborated during the Chairman’s Dinner, where Steve Douglass of Cru spoke, encouraging leaders about the way God is moving today.
NOW is the best time to register for THE OUTCOMES CONFERENCE, CLA Dallas 2015. BEST discounts on registration for the year!