CLA Online Academy Fall 2013 Term
Christian Leadership Alliance (CLA) is dedicated to equipping the leaders of Christ-centered nonprofits with the best practices in organizational effectiveness in eight core areas. One of the ways CLA accomplishes this mission is through the CLA Online Academy. This innovative experience is powered by Azusa Pacific Online University, created via the contributions of Christian thought leaders who serve as subject matter experts and faculty, and possible through the generous support this year’s sponsor ECFA.
CLA is pleased to present the fall schedule and encourages you take advantage of this unique life-long learning experience! Click on any of the session scheduled and learn more about what each one has to offer you.
Registration deadline: Tuesday, September 3, 2013
First class: Monday, September 9, 2013
Internet & Technology
People Management & Care
Each CLA online module offers:
- Highly experienced faculty
- 10-hour in-depth learning
- Ten weeks, approximately one-hour of course-time per week and is divided into five sessions.
- Each session is comprised of the following components:
- Inspiration – Biblically based reflection to introduce the session
- Reading – Supplimental reading from books, blogs, and articles
- Presentation – Dynamic power point presentation of the content
- Discussion – Online interaction and discussion among other participants
- Reflection – Written summary of thoughts and application of content covered in the session
In association with the CLA Online Academy, you also have an opportunity to make each session count as part on an ongoing learning experience. Follow the links below and discover how the CLA Online Academy fits into a variety of continuing educational opportunities:
- The Credentialed Christion Nonprofit Leader (CCNL)
- The CLA Certificate Program
- The Enhanced Certificate Program (ECP) in collaboration with Christian University Global Net