Now is a good time to start thinking about how to make the most out of your summer months. One way to make them count is to invest in your own leadership development. CLA Online Academy has a strong line of up of courses for you to consider.
Explore what’s happening this quarter online. Join other leaders and participate in this dynamic learning experience.
Registration deadline is June 10 and classes start on June 17.
- CLAL103 :: The Steward Leader
- CLAL104 :: Executive Leadership and Money
- CLAL106 :: Truefaced High Trust Leader NEW
Internet & Technology
People Management & Care
- CLAH102 :: Talent Acquisition and Retention Lifecycle NEW
- CLAH103 :: Employment Law, Ethics & Employee Relations NEW
Each CLA-APOU online module offers you…
- Highly experienced faculty
- 10-hour in-depth learning
- Ten weeks, approximately one-hour of course-time per week
- Each session comprises five components:
Follow the link of the class you want to take and enroll today!