Becoming an Authentic Replica
Around 30 years ago there was a television commercial in which a popular singer was used to produce a certain pitch that would shatter a fine glass. then a voice-over would ask: “Is it live, or is it Memorex?” The point of course was that you couldn’t tell the difference.
Authentic leaders must be like Memorex, an authentic replica of the original source. Looking at the most authentic leader of all, Jesus spoke like his Father and he acted like his Father. His life had impact. He was so mission-focused he rebuked a key team member when he suggested that he forgo his calling.
Authentic leaders, like Jesus, are measure by how close they are to the original source of their being. By being so close to that source, they shatter and break through obstacles that prevent vision from becoming mission that becomes reality.
The metric for the authentic leader is Jesus Christ.
Yes, there is still time to register for the CLA National Conference in Anaheim. Here are a few of the highlights of this year’s leadership training event:
- Spiritually Motivating Keynote Speakers
- 85 Best-Practice Workshops
- 22 Intensive Training Institute (ITI) Seminars
- Full Day: Next Generation Leaders Forum
- Full Day: Christian Women in Leadership Forum
- Full Day: Engstrom Institute CEO Forum
- Peer networking
- Exhibitors offering products/services for ministries